well I had gone thru a 1 n 1/2 day workshop for my course, sort of orientation n stuffs.. Really gave me a lot of insights and areas that I had usually overlooked.. Well I really wanna be a HD student... Giving myself lots of pressure is not a choice but a must.. I believe I can do it If i want.
Extremely inspired.. But i am the kind of person who get easy started but how do i keep the enthu going.. Well, tats for me to devise a way... Lots of readings to do.. But I had realised the correlation of other countries and singapore.. We are not the only ones living in this world.. Many a times we do need help of others....
Extremely inspired.. But i am the kind of person who get easy started but how do i keep the enthu going.. Well, tats for me to devise a way... Lots of readings to do.. But I had realised the correlation of other countries and singapore.. We are not the only ones living in this world.. Many a times we do need help of others....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home